With the vast range of makes and models available, selecting the correct product for your needs can be a troublesome task. The Deco model offers both practicality and affordability.
If you live in a climate with extreme temperatures and are struggling to find a door opener that will last, this could be the model for you.
This kit comes complete for a quick and easy installation. The pack includes two 3 button remotes, a wireless keyless entry pad, three function wall panel (light, lock and open/close), optical safety sensors, 200 watt lighting system.
The optical sensors produce a beam of light that when broken, will automatically stop and reverse the door. The safety system will automatically start when the optical sensors detect any kind of movement, whether it is a car or a person.
A Lifetime limited motor warranty is included, giving you peace of mind if anything goes wrong.
Finding an opener for a larger door can be hard, but an 8-foot extension is available for this model to alleviate this problem. Handles sectional garage doors up to 7 feet tall and 18 feet wide
If you require some more information on garage door openers, visit garageautomatics.com, they have lots of unbiased and informative reviews.
Mechanical products can cease or overheat in extreme conditions, this model has been designed to handle the extreme cold and scorching heat, perfect for the cold winter months or searing summers days.
Decko insist that all of their openers go through a 20-point quality control inspection, giving you peace of mind that you are buying a quality product.
This opener has been designed for a very easy installation, so there is no need to hire a professional. A detailed manual will guide you through this, step by step. It also features non-polarized wiring, making installing the wiring error free.
The powerful ¾ horse power engine will operate quickly and quietly. It can move both large and heavy doors.
The unit will fit neatly into your garage, the dimensions are 26.1 inches x 12.1 inches x 9 inches.
- The safety light sensors are pre-wired at the sensor, so no wire stripping and connecting is needed
- The wire connectors at the unit are ‘push and click’. They do not require a screw driver to connect the wires, very handy for a quick home installation
- The travel up and down force setting screws have easy access and are very easy to adjust, unlike other models where this can be a tricky task
- The product is well designed, high quality and performs very quietly and smoothly
- Remote has a smaller range than some models
- The unit has a plastic exterior which could be cracked, although once installation is complete, this is very unlikely
This model is priced very well compared to some of the competitor models and if you consider the quality of this product, it is no surprise it is a top selling model. With the lifetime guarantee, you really can’t go wrong with this Deco model.